Originally designed by the Canadian Defence Force Navy Seals, this suite of courses was further developed by the Mental Health Commission of Canada. Involving clinicians and Defence peers, R2MR is based on scientific research and best practice. Over 85% of Canadian First Responders have completed this training with significant outcomes for both themselves, their families and the organisations they serve.
R2MR Leadership Course Goals
- To provide the tools and resources required to manage and support employees who may be experiencing a mental illness
- To assist supervisors in maintaining their own mental health as well as promoting positive mental health in their employees
Participants will be competent in the following:
- Clear categorization of one’s mental health along a continuum
- Improved coping with stress and improved Mental Health resiliency
- A decrease in stigmatizing attitudes
- Change in attitudes towards mental illness and improvement in the lives of people living with mental illness
This course can be delivered face-to-face or virtually (via MSTeams or Zoom)
Minimum 8 participants / Maximum 24 participants
To learn more about R2MR or to make a booking, please contact us below or on email@example.com
By attending training with Lifeline, you agree to our terms and conditions.
No courses currently scheduled.