The Working Mind (TWM), is an education-based program designed to address and promote mental health and reduce the stigma of mental illness in a workplace setting.
By reducing stigma and discrimination, TWM helps workplaces create a culture that fosters greater awareness and support for mental health among employees, managers, and employers.
- Reduce the stigma around mental illness
- Promote your organisations mental health
- Transform the way participants think and talk about mental health and mental illness
- Help participants identify poor mental health in themselves and others
- Give participants the coping skills to manage stress and poor mental health
- Create a more supportive work environment
Managers, supervisors, and team leads have a special role in any organisation. Building on TWM for employees, the TWM for managers course gives participants the practical knowledge they need to:
- support their employees’ mental health and well-being
- enable all employees to be more productive
- ensure the workplace climate respects and involves all employees, including those with mental health problems
- encourage employees to seek help for mental health problems.
- Mental Health and Stigma
Define basic concepts related to mental health and mental illness
Recognise the impact of stigma and discuss how to reduce stigma and other barriers to care
- Mental Health in the Workplace
Recognise and keep track of changes in your mental health and well-being and know when to take appropriate actions
Have conversations about mental health and mental illness with friends, family members and colleagues
- Stress and Resilience
Identify and practice coping strategies to manage stress and remain resilient
Identify and use available resources to support yourself
- Supporting Your Team (ONLY available in Manager course)
Identify and use available tools and resources to support your team's mental health
Face-to-face format or Virtually (via Zoom or MSTeams only)
Minimum 8 participants / Maximum 24 participants
To make a booking, please contact us below or via email on email@example.com
By attending training with Lifeline, you agree to our terms and conditions.
No courses currently scheduled.