Thus far, the following high-profile bosses have signed up to be thrown behind bars:
- Ally Stephens – The Mark Agency
- Matthew Smith – SERVICE ONE
- Gymmy – Club Lime
- Dr Elizabeth Moore – ACT’s Coordinator General at the Office for Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Christine Marr – Bookssorted
- John Body – Think Place
- Jed Johnson – Random Computing
- Sheena Ireland – Specialists in Communications
- Paul Allen – Callida Consulting
- Elise Apolloni – Capital Chemist, Wanniassa
- Allan Schwartz – AMSA
- MyoGen Team – MyoGen Canberra
- Ursula Kohler – Capital EA
Even if you’re not a boss you can still participate! The same rules apply. You can sign up if you’re a mentor, coach, teacher, work colleague, mum, dad etc.
One Canberran is lost to suicide every week.
Suicide is the leading cause of preventable death in Australia.
Suicide rates are at a 10 year high.
For further information, and to register click here!